Northern Lights Grey
Communicating our love of nature in more ways than one, The ANDI – Northern Lights is an awe-inspiring piece celebrating this natural phenomena with a beautiful, unique, and eye-catching print. Aligned with our mission to be good to ourselves and extending this to the world around us, the fabric of this ANDI is made from recycled pastic bottles. Our Signature ANDI is designed and crafted as an ideal carrying companion for the plane, the weekend or a full day with necessary accoutrements. It is sized to fit a laptop computer + change of shoes and clothes + additional accessories. This colorful design with gold accents flexes between outfits with a casual yet luxurious appeal making it the ideal day-to-night accessory.
- Ergonomic: Virtually weightless industrial-strength material designed to stay-on-your shoulder in tote form or in hands-free form as a cross-body companion.
- Backpack: transforms easily and comfortably
- Compact: to roughly 5% of its size
- Yogi: attach your mat
- Smart Pockets: 1 on the outside – 3 on the inside (1 of which is hidden)
- Weatherproof: Water-resistant and temperature adaptive
- Machine-Washable: cold with like colors, air dry
- 20.5” x 12” x 5” compacts to 8” x 3” x 2”
- Handles: 1.5” wide with 11.5” drop length
- Material: Recycled PET (poly) with heavyweight nylon webbing
- Zip: Black number 5 YKK coil with gold YKK long pull
- Hardware: Zinc metal alloy with light gold finish
- This product is 100% Vegan (no animal products have been used).